Afghan Biscuits are very sweet and soft and very delicious in taste. These Afghan cookies are virtually the embodiment of perfection—they’re creamy, nutty, chocolaty, crispy, and delicious. Both children and adults find them to be quite entertaining.
Afghan Chopan Kabob Recipe
- 200g Tararua Butter
- 1 cup Chelsea Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2.5 cups Flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 ½ cups cornflakes
- 2 cups Chelsea Rich Chocolate Icing
- 1 Tbsp Tararua Butter
- Set your oven to 180 ° C. Baking paper should be greased or lined on a baking sheet.
- Blend the vanilla, Chelsea Caster Sugar, and Tararua Butter in a big bowl until frothy and light. Add the cornflakes and sift the cocoa and Edmonds Standard Grade Flour into the mixture. Then, blend everything together well.
- A fork-lightly press the mixture after heaping teaspoonfuls have been placed on a baking sheet. If necessary, gently squeeze the mixture together.
Afghan Mantu Recipe
- 15–20 minutes for baking Ice after cooling on a wire rack.
- To make the frosting, combine the Tararua Butter, Chelsea Rich Chocolate Icing, and 1 Tbsp of boiling water at a time. If necessary, add more hot water to make the icing spreadable. Place a half-walnut on top of each iced biscuit.