Aloo Keema Recipe:
Aloo keema Recipe is a tasty and mouth-watering Pakistani desi meal. With a nutritious ratio of meat and vegetables, the Aloo Keema recipe provides a properly balanced diet. Kids and adults alike enjoy potatoes and minced beef. This dish for Aloo Keema has simple ingredients from the grocery store. The basic ingredients for this meal are beef mince and potatoes, and the masala curry is made with a variety of spices, including turmeric, chili powder, chaat masala, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, and many others. The two main components of a perfect spice combination that gives the Aloo Keema meal its fiery and mouth watering flavor are ginger and garlic.
A Pakistani cooking tradition calls for aloo keema. Meat and vegetables are in a balanced diet. The ingredients in the recipe are straightforward and readily available in most markets. Everyone wants to prepare it for their family and friends because of the recipe’s ease of use. Your family can enjoy a full course meal of the aloo keema recipe for lunch or dinner. With roti, naan, or chapatti, you can serve Aloo Keema. If you’re having a home party, you can prepare the aloo keema dish for even more visitors. Your supper table for Eid and Dawat can include the aloo keema recipe.
You also like: lahori chicken hareesa recipe
Ingredients to make Aloo Keema:
- 12 kg ground beef
- 250 gms. peeled and diced potatoes
- two tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 6 teaspoons whole black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cardamom, black
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (Zeera) seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered coriander (Dhaniya)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 4 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 12 teaspoon garam masala powder
How to make Aloo Keema Recipe?
- Chop the onion and cook it in oil until light brown.
- Cook on medium heat until the water has almost completely evaporated.Add the minced meat mix and dry the water again.
- Add 2 glasses of water, cover, and cook until the meat is tender and the water has evaporated.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are soft.
- Season with garam masala powder.Garnish with fresh green coriander (Dhaniya) leaves, green chilies, and ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.
- Serves 4 to 5 people with naan.
Pingback: Mango Chili Chicken Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Aloo Palak recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Aloo gosht - DramaCool