Cauliflower Curry Recipe
Cauliflower curry Recipe is a flavorful and comforting dish that is easy to make. This meal is light and saucy, and it tastes even better the next day after the cauliflower has had a chance to absorb all the flavors. Serve it alongside rice.
- 2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cup of water
Bolani – Stuffed Vegetarian Flatbread
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- The hard core of the cauliflower should be removed from each quarter (the leaves will come with it) and thrown away. The quarters should be divided into little florets using your hands. Eight cups should be sufficient.
- Heat the fire to medium, then add the oil to the skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger to the hot oil and sauté for 5 minutes, or until golden. Add 1 tablespoon of water if it looks to be dry. Cook for 2 minutes after adding the salt and curry powder.
- Bring to a boil after adding the water, tomatoes, and tomato juice. Cauliflower florets should be added at this point, and they should be cooked for about 10 minutes while occasionally stirring.
Afghani Green Sauce
- Try the curry now. Is extra salt necessary? If so, include it and retest.
- Serve immediately.