Chicken Berry Salad Recipe:
Type: Lunch, Dinner
Dietary Pattern: Omnivore
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Servings to persons: 1
You should definitely include this colorful and fruity Chicken Berry Salad Recipe in your weekly menu. It makes a filling and healthy lunch choice or a light supper meal. This salad’s dressing and the main seasoning for the boneless, skinless chicken breast are both a sweet, acidic, and tangy vinaigrette. The main ingredients of this salad are kale, sliced strawberries, fresh blueberries, slivered almonds, and crumbled feta, with that wonderfully seasoned, baked, sliced chicken breast snuggled on top.
Salt and Pepper Pork Chops Recipe
You are welcome to prepare the salad dressing a day or two in advance or double the recipe so you have extra on hand. For simpler meal preparation, you can marinade the chicken for the entire night.
- chicken breast 90 grams
- 1 tsp.lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 Tbsp.apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp.Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp.honey
- 3 cup chopped kale
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp.almonds
- 2 tsp.feta cheese
Maneuljjong Muchim Garlic Scapes Recipe
- 370°F or 200°C in the oven. Cooking spray should be used to lightly lubricate and line a small baking sheet.
- Add 12 tsp of lemon pepper spice (2g) to the chicken breasts before placing them on the baking sheet.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, including the remaining lemon pepper seasoning, apple cider vinegar, Dijon, and honey. Place the chicken in the oven after adding 1 tablespoon of dressing on it.
- Bake chicken for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked all the way through. After taking it out of the oven, let it rest for three to four minutes before slicing.
- Strawberries, blueberries, almonds, feta, and sliced chicken should be added to a serving bowl or plate of kale. Before serving, drizzle on any remaining dressing.
Pingback: Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Garlic Herb Butter Prime Rib Recipe - DramaCool