Chicken Carrot-Noodle Pad Thai:
This Chicken Carrot-Noodle Pad Thai is a Whole30-friendly variation on the classic pad thai. You can have a nutritious one-pan dinner on the table in 30 minutes by simply substituting carrot noodles for the standard ones and cashews for peanuts.With chicken breast, carrot noodles, and a tonne of vegetables, we’ve given the traditional pad Thai a healthier makeover. It has fewer calories and fat than other gluten-free foods.
To replace the typical ingredients in pad thai with healthy, Whole30-approved alternatives is simpler than you would imagine. I substituted carrot noodles for the customary rice noodles and cashew butter and cashews for the usual peanut butter and peanuts.
- 5 cups carrot noodles
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Korean Beef Noodles Recipe with Sauce
- Spiralize the carrots to make the noodles, or buy them already formed.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts after slicing them into tiny, bite-sized slices.
- Make a sauce by whisking together fish sauce, cashew butter, ginger, garlic, lime juice, sriracha, coconut aminos, and water in a bowl.
Korean Yukgaejang (Beef Soup with Vegetables)
- A big frying pan or wok should be heated to medium with 2 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add the seasoned chicken strips to the pan once the oil is hot and cook for around 6 minutes.
- Push the cooked chicken to one side of the pan and scramble one egg right there in the pan.
- Pour the sauce on top after adding the carrot noodles to the pan.
- Toss the ingredients in the sauce until they are thoroughly covered.
- Cook the mixture for approximately 8 minutes.
- Serve the noodles after turning off the heat in the pan. Garnish with lime wedges, green onions, cilantro, and chopped cashews.
Pingback: Maneuljjong Muchim Garlic Scapes Recipe - DramaCool