Chicken Manchurian Recipe:
Popular Chinese food is found in the meal called Chicken Manchurian. It is a simple, healthy, and delicious recipe that is completely different in Pakistan. The ingredients for the chicken Manchurian recipe are boneless chicken pieces that have been marinated in unique spices and cooked in a hot Chinese sauce. Tomato sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce, Chinese salt, and spring onions are used in the Sizzling Chicken Manchurian dish to enhance the flavor.
Typically, egg-fried rice goes well with chicken Manchurian. Several recipes for Chicken Manchurian include chopped vegetables for added flavor.In almost every Pakistani restaurant, chicken manchurian is offered as a main meal. Now that you know how to do it, you can make this delectable Chicken Manchurian recipe at home.
- Boneless Chicken (Cubed): 1 kg
- Salt as per taste.
- Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp.
- Whole Red Chilies: 4-6
- White Pepper Powder: 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar, 2-3 TBS
- Soya Sauce: 4 tbsp.
- 2 TBSP Chilli Sauce
- Sugar, 1 tsp.
- Chinese Salt, 1 tsp.
- Tomato Paste, 1 cup
- Tomato Ketchup, 1 cup
- Stock 1 cup
- Dalda Cooking Oil: 4-6 tbsp
Chicken Kabuli Pulao Recipe
- Spring Onion (Chopped) 2 Tbsp
- Carrot (julienne): 2 tbsp
- Capsicum (julienne) 2 tbsp
Egg masala sandwich Recipe
1.marinate the chicken in the following ingredients: chilli sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper.
- sugar and Chinese salt Keep it aside for half an hour. In a pot, heat the
- Dalda Cookingoil on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Soute the garlic for a
4 minutes, and add chicken. Remove the chicken when it is golden.
- remove it from the potIn the same pot, add tomato paste, ketchup, and sauce.
- Add salt and whole red chilies and cook until thick. Add the chicken and
- Bring to a boil. Heat a sizzler plate (easily available in shops) on medium.
- Heat for 10 minutes and pour the manchurian onto the hot plate.
- Garnish and serve hot with boiled rice or fried rice.