Cinnamon Raisin Twist Roll:
The Cinnamon Raisin Twist Roll is greatly improved by the cinnamon-raisin twist roll. It only requires a few extra steps to complete the twist process. For a special event, this is ideal because of the raisins, a huge twist, and the cinnamon icing.
Tricks for making amazing cinnamon rolls:
- Make sure you use warm, not hot, liquid when you add it to the yeast and sugar. You cannot create bread without yeast if the temperature is too high. Use warm liquid only; cold liquid will not activate the yeast.
- Because every baking day is unique, don’t add all the flour at once. Some days you’ll need more flour, while others you’ll need less.
- Unlike recipes for bread, the dough should be slightly sticky when it is finished. You will eventually become adept at knowing precisely how much flour is required to produce the best rolls.
- When the rolls are finished, the top and bottom should be lightly browned.
For the bread making:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of yeast
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white whole-wheat flour (or all white flour)
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the icing:
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon (half and half)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Chicken karahi Recipe
Instructions for Making the Cinnamon-Raisin Twist Roll:
To make the dough:
- Warm milk, yeast, brown sugar, and water should all be combined in a large standing mixer to make the dough. Use warm drinks, not hot ones, with caution. The yeast will vanish if the liquid is too hot, and without yeast, bread cannot be made. To activate the yeast, combine and let stand for around 15 minutes. In the mixture, there should be little bubbles.
- Salt, honey, oil, and eggs should be added. A spatula is used to stir. Add the raisins and about half the flour to the mixer while using the dough hook. After allowing the flour to absorb, turn on the mixer. If desired, omit the white whole wheat flour and substitute 100% all-purpose flour.
- As the dough becomes less sticky and begins to pull away from the sides of the mixer, gradually add more flour, a little at a time. The bread dough should have a moderate amount of stickiness. The dough ought to have a tiny springback when touched. Make sure to keep the mixer running for a few minutes after you’ve achieved the ideal consistency.
- Spread canola oil in a big basin. Adding the dough to the bowl requires smoothing it into a ball by giving it a downward punch beginning in the center of the dough. Place the dough, smooth side facing up, and cover with a fresh cloth.
- Once the dough has doubled, press down on it with your fists again, drawing the dough’s edges into the center as you do so. Oil the basin once more, then add the dough, smooth side up. Rise until it has doubled in size once more.
Making the Cinnamon Raisin Twist Roll:
On a surface that has been liberally greased, take the dough and shape it into a rectangle. (See the images up above.) Spread the butter on the dough with your hands. Next, equally distribute the cinnamon and brown sugar over the dough.
Baked Chicken Pasta
Roll the dough into a long log. Cut into the center of the log with a serrated-edge knife to divide it and create a criss-cross pattern. Twist the dough back into a single, lengthy log. Pick up one end of the dough and twist it once more into the center of a cast iron skillet that has been generously buttered. Make sure the cinnamon-sugar filling is visible in some places all throughout.
Once more, letting the dough rise until nearly doubled, cover the pan with a clean dish cloth. It only takes this dough 20 to 30 minutes to rise and be ready to bake in Texas.
Large rolls should be baked for about 35 minutes at 350 degrees, or until nicely browned on top and lightly browned on bottom. Move the roll to the cooling rack.
For the icing process:
Mix the melted butter, vanilla, half-and-half, cinnamon, and powdered sugar in a small bowl. Be sure to thoroughly combine. Add a few drops of half and half if it’s too stiff, and keep adding drops until you reach the right consistency.
Pingback: Shahi Daal Mash Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Chicken Momos Recipe - DramaCool