COCONUT ICE CREAM RECIPE:
Making homemade coconut ice cream is really worth the effort in this recipe. This no-churn ice cream can be made using just six ingredients. Chocolate shavings or chocolate chips, which give this ice cream a beautiful flavor and pleasure, are one of the ingredients.
Homemade coconut ice cream is available in a variety of forms. My recipe, I wager, is more pantry-friendly and flavored with coconut to the hilt.
If you enjoy bountiful chocolate, this bounty ice cream will be a beautiful treat for you. There are many different versions of coconut ice cream—in fact, my aunt makes excellent coconut ice cream—but I wanted to develop a recipe that is creamy and scoopable, affordable, made with ingredients that are widely available, not too dense, and at the same time has a strong flavor and is distinctive.
This ice cream has a delicious coconut flavor that is exceptionally creamy in texture. Making handmade bountiful ice cream with this recipe is well worth the effort. Decadently wealthy.
- The ingredient shot below shows all six ingredients clearly.
- While we are using desiccated coconut for a rich coconut taste, coconut water (I used packaged), coconut milk powder (I used Maggi), and coconut.
- Use grater to grate Cadbury dairy milk chocolate. Avoid the temptation to process it since the chocolate will melt from the heat of the machine and stick together. If using chocolate chips, use tiny ones to prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
- Desiccated coconut is dried coconut that has been finely shredded. It aids in giving the ice cream a fruity texture. You could omit it entirely or substitute shredded coconut.
- Coconut water: This cream-condensed base is heavy; the addition of coconut water helps to make it less dense while also enhancing the flavor of coconut with savory undertones. Use coconut water that is 100 percent pure and fresh. It can be replaced with milk and a dash of salt.
Our other ice cream recipe is,
HOW TO MAKE IT?
Bountiful coconut ice cream is incredibly simple and straightforward to make.
- Combine coconut milk powder, desiccated coconut, and coconut water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put heavy cream in a big bowl and chill it.
- It should be beaten with an electric beater until the volume doubles and the stiffness peaks. A stiff peak stage is when the cream peaks are hard and haven’t melted into smoothness after you take away the whisk or electric beater.
- Mixture of coconut should be added to the cream.
- Insert chocolate shavings. Don’t over-mix when mixing by folding. We don’t want to let the cream’s air bubbles burst.
- Move into a lidded container. Ice crystals must not develop on the ice cream’s surface, so the butter paper must touch the ice cream.
- The ice cream should be chilled for at least 4-6 hours, ideally overnight, to become hard. Take the ice cream out of the freezer and give it 15 minutes to melt. Then, scoop it up and serve it anyway you like. To serve, I used a shell from an empty coconut.
Can I use fresh coconut to make this ice cream?
If using fresh coconut, combine 1 cup of packed soft coconut flesh (also known as “Naryal ki malai”) with 1 cup of coconut water before blending. In a coconut combination, use this in place of coconut milk powder and desiccated coconut. the rest of the directions exactly as written.
This Coconut ice cream recipe is taken from Recipe 52.
May I forgo the chocolate?
This recipe will yield wonderful coconut ice cream even without chocolate. Making this delicious ice cream involves adding chocolate shavings.
Pingback: PAKISTANI HALEEM RECIPE - DramaCool
Pingback: Lahori Chicken Hareesa Recipe - DramaCool