Italian Chicken Parmesan Recipe:
Italian Sunday dinners for the family are always served with classic Italian Chicken Parmesan Recipe. I remember my youth when I eat this food. The recipe I used to try to replicate my mother’s cooking is below. For better frying, demonstrate in the video how to pound chicken breasts thin and even.
The traditional Chicken Parmesan recipe should be known by every Italian home cook . It involves breading the chicken breasts with conventional flour, egg wash, and seasoned breadcrumbs after crushing them to a thin and uniform thickness. If you can, use whole-milk mozzarella to add even more buttery flavor.
7 boneless chicken breasts
2 cup flour
3 TB cream milk
Salt & black pepper to taste
½ cup minced parsley
1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
1 cup parmesan cheese
½ cup olive oil
1 quart Marinara Sauce
2 cups whole milk mozzarella
- Oven should be preheated to 360 degrees.
- Put one chicken breast inside a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Pound the chicken breast to an equal thickness all over, about 13 inch, using the smooth side of a kitchen mallet. Take out and place aside. The remaining chicken breasts should be pounded.
Maneuljjong Muchim Garlic Scapes Recipe
- For the breading procedure, set up three trays.
- Three eggs and some cream should be beaten together in a small bowl. To the eggs, add salt, pepper, and half the minced parsley. Add the breadcrumbs to tray number 3. Add the parmesan cheese and blend.
- To bread, coat each breast with flour on both sides, then dip it in egg wash and then bread crumbs. Finish breading the remaining cutlets and set aside.
Korean Yukgaejang (Beef Soup with Vegetables)
- Large skillet with olive oil over high heat. At a time, prepare two cutlets. Come over and continue to cook the other side once it begins to turn golden. They will finish cooking in the oven after a quick exterior cook time. Finish frying the remaining cutlets after draining on paper towels.
- In the bottom of a sizable lasagna pan or baking dish, spread 4 generous spoonfuls of marinara sauce. The cutlets should arranged in a single layer or slightly overlapped. Each cutlet should have some Marinara sauce spread over it and along the sides. Add the remaining flat leaf parsley after sprinkling the mozzarella cheese over the cutlets.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cheese begins to turn golden. The length of time will change based on the size of the cutlets.
- Serve instantly.
Pingback: Italian Tuscan Chicken Recipe - DramaCool