Kfc Arabian Rice
Kfc Arabian Rice- You can never have enough delicious and healthy meals! Try the brand-new KFC Arabian Rice recipe to add a new dimension to your everyday meals. Try this delectable meal to win your family over.
Here is the simplest Kfc Arabian Rice that anyone can prepare. It is a complete luxury supper with the crispiest chicken, fragrant rice, and spicy sauce combination.
- 2 cup Rice
- Star Anise (Badiyan) 1
- 4 Clove
Easy Hummus Recipe
- 3 Black Pepper
- Chicken Stock 2-3 tbsp
- Yellow Food Color2 pinch
- Salt to Taste
- Bring water to a boil with whole black pepper, cloves, and star anise.
- Drain from water once halfway finished.
- Place half of the rice on a plate, sprinkle on some yellow food coloring, and combine.
- Add all of the boiling rice to a pan that has been heated with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add salt and 3–4 tablespoons of stock. Cover the top and let it steam for 5-8 minutes.
- Include fried chicken that is crisp.