Korean Curry Rice Recipe:
The most straightforward and well-liked one-pot dish with rice, of course, is Korean curry rice recipe. Korean rice and Kimchi go great with this curry, which can be cooked with beef, pork, or chicken as well as a variety of vegetables.
The Japanese learned about curry from the British during the war, and Korean curry has its roots in Japanese curry. Of course, the curry came from India for the British. Therefore, it has come a long way.
- 6 oz pork belly, beef meat,
- Also use chicken breast or thighs
- 1 each large yellow onion
- One each potato
Korean Fried Chicken Recipe with Soy Glaze
- 1 carrot
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 packet Korean Curry Sauce Mix Ottogi
- Protein should be cut into cubes that are between 3/4 and 1 inch in size.
- Onion should be peeled and chopped into approximately 3/4-inch squares.
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into cubes of the same size after peeling them, or use my photo as a guide.
- Four tablespoons of vegetable oil are heated in the pan. Add the onions and cook for 8 minutes, or until the edges are browned, on medium heat. The onions are essentially being caramelized. Just sauté the onions for a few minutes before adding the meat if you don’t like caramelized onions.
- Meat should be thoroughly cooked and slightly browned after 2 minutes of additional sautéing.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes after adding the vegetables. Continue cooking on medium heat while stirring constantly.
Pepper chicken Recipe
- Bring to a boil after adding water and turning the heat to medium-high. 5 minutes of cooking
- Reduce heat to Low and allow it to simmer. To prevent lumps, stir in the curry powder mix or the blocks. If you’re using blocks, it’s simpler if you cut them into smaller pieces.
- Once the vegetables are tender but not mushy, simmer for another 10 minutes or so. But I find that when the vegetables are just perfectly cooked and have a little bit of a soft crunch, it’s really so pleasant to eat. Normally, people just cook it to death. When you chew carrots in this manner, you can taste their sweetness.
Prompts & Notes:
- Since your choice of protein and the type of sauce mix you use will affect the nutrition information, it may not be correct.
- Try a variety of proteins; in the case of curry, any protein you add will produce delicious results. My preferred option is pork belly, but it goes well with anything. For a vegetarian option, use tofu or palak cheese. my favorite Because my husband is allergic to pork, I typically make ours using beef stew meat or chicken breast. However, cooking it with pig belly is my personal preference.
- You probably didn’t think you could overcook it, but try eating it when it’s just perfectly cooked and you’ll notice the difference in texture.
- Try experimenting with your vegetables by including bell peppers, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, and even peas! Great way to bury vegetables!
- Reheated in a pot with a little water or in the microwave after being refrigerated for a few days.
Pingback: Korean fried rice Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Asian Cucumber Salad - DramaCool