Korean Spicy Noodles:
This piece is motivated by and dedicated to the many spice hunters I am aware of. These Korean spicy noodles are exactly what you need in your life. They have the perfect combination of umami, sweetness, and heat, making them utterly flaming fantastic.
Due to their quick preparation time of only 15 minutes and numerous customization options, these spicy garlic noodles are ideal for lazy days.
These Asian noodles satisfied my constant yearning for something hot and spicy. However, you can always adjust the level of spiciness in your bowl of noodles by varying the amount of my delicious secret ingredient, chili oil.
Just a few days after I made my first batch of homemade chile oil, I can’t believe how quickly it’s vanishing from my cupboard. It’s literally happening everywhere. my stir-fries, soups, salads, and now these noodles.
These Spicy Noodles Will Be Made by You Over and Over Again, Why?
- They are unquestionably delicious. Delicious is like smiling and nodding your head after each bite.
- They occur after 15 minutes. Excellent candidate for a quick lunch or a sluggish yet excellent evening.
- Additional protein can be added to this dish. Ground pig is our preferred option, followed by ground chicken or ground turkey. Adding more vegetables will also keep it vegetarian.
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil, divided
- 2 small shallots, diced
- 2 green onion, diced
- 5 garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 5 eggs
For making Spicy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp chili oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- The instructions on the packet state how to cook the rice noodles in boiling water. Drain them, then set them aside.
- Gather the ingredients for the spicy sauce in a bowl and combine them while the noodles are cooking.
- Make a thin omelet in a big pan with heated 1 Tbsp oil. Strip it into small pieces.
Mayak Eggs Recipe (Korean Marinated Eggs)
- Shallots and the white part of green onions should be sautéed for a few minutes in 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Sauté for two to three minutes after adding the ginger and garlic.
- Stirring occasionally, heat the prepared chili sauce for 3 minutes.Pasta and omelet strips should be combined. The noodles should thoroughly mixed with the chili sauce before serving.
Korean Rice Balls Recipe
- Add extra chile oil (optional) to taste, along with sesame seeds, the green portion of green onions, and other garnishes.