Lebanese Batata Harra Recipe
Lebanese Batata Harra Recipe is a traditional Lebanese dish made with fried potatoes and a variety of spices. It is a popular appetizer or side dish, and can also be served as a main course with the addition of protein such as chicken or lamb.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Beef biryani recipe
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and fry until they are golden brown and crispy, about 15-20 minutes.
- Take out the potatoes from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cumin powder, paprika powder, chili flakes (if using), salt, and pepper to the pan and stir well.
- Add the fried potatoes back to the pan and toss to coat them with the spice mixture.
Aloo keema Recipe
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Serve as a side dish or appetizer.
- Batata harra is best served hot and can be enjoyed with a variety of dipping sauces, such as tahini or yogurt. It can also be topped with additional herbs or spices, such as cilantro or sumac, for added flavor. This dish is a tasty and versatile addition to any meal and is sure to please any potato lover.
The recipe can modified to suit your taste, for example you can add more or less spices, or you can add some lemon juice at the end for a tangy twist.