Mushroom Noodles Recipe:
Mushroom noodle recipe couldn’t be simpler! It only needs a little chopping and can be made quickly. Your family will be impressed by the flavorful Indo-Chinese noodles you make with button mushrooms, spring onions, soy sauce, spices, and noodles—and they’ll be vying for a third helping.
Ingredients for Mushroom Noodles:
- Noodles (200 g)
- Mushrooms weighing 300-400 g
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoon celery, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 to 2.5 tablespoons oil
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (rice or regular)
- Spring onion greens for garnish.
- salt as required.
Our other recipes: Beef biryani recipe , Rabri kheer recipe
How to Cook Mushroom Noodles:
- To begin, boil the noodles al dente and set them aside.
- Warm up the oil in a pan, kadai, or wok. Garlic, ginger, and green chilies should add first on a low to medium heat. You can add more green chilies if you prefer your noodles to taste hot and spicy.
- Put the white and green parts together. 2 tablespoons of the greens should be set aside for garnish.
- Continue to stir and cook the spring onions until they become transparent. The chopped mushrooms then add.
- Give the mushrooms a thorough toss before sautéing them on a medium-high heat while stirring occasionally. Water will be expelled by the mushrooms while they cook.
- Keep sauteing the mushrooms until all the water evaporates and the edges of the mushrooms turn light golden.
- Then include black pepper, ground.
- Stir well after adding the soy sauce. Put the noodles in. season as needed with salt.
- Thoroughly mix and toss the noodles. Add white vinegar or rice vinegar . Blend and stir. Finally, turn off the heat and stir in the spring onion greens.
- After giving everything one last stir, serve the mushroom noodles plain, with dry veg manchurian, veg manchurian gravy, or with veg balls in hot garlic sauce.
Pingback: Egg masala sandwich Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Mongolian Beef Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Crispy Gobi Pakora Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Simple Macaroni and Cheese - DramaCool