Pasta with Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce
Pasta with Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce is not a common food item, but when you taste it, you will be its big fan. The best spaghetti for summer is made with roasted peppers. Just make sure to use the sunset hues (red, orange, or yellow) to ensure that your sauce is sweet and delicious. Salmon, chicken, rice, any type of burger, and salmon can all be served with the sauce. Abigail, a member of the Kids Advisory Board, suggests adding a squeeze of lemon to the sauce if you like things tart.
- 7 red, orange, or roasted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
Surf and turf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound whole-wheat pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Put the oven over 450 °F . On the baking sheet that has been prepped, arrange the bell peppers in 1-inch strips.
- Sprinkle it with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Roast the peppers for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they are soft and slightly browned.
- A big saucepan of salted water should be brought to a boil while the peppers are roasting.Add the pasta when it is dried.
- Transfer the finished peppers to a food processor or blender. Blend in the Parmesan cheese and heavy cream until thoroughly combined.
- Heat the bell pepper sauce to a hot temperature in a big pot. Toss in the cooked spaghetti after adding it. To taste, add salt and pepper to the dish.
- If preferred, garnish with fresh basil before serving. Enjoy!
Observations regarding the spaghetti with roasted bell pepper sauce recipe are as follows:
- You can make this dish with any kind of pasta you desire. Fettuccine, rigatoni, and penne would all be suitable.
- Use any color of bell pepper you have on hand if you don’t have red ones. In this recipe, they will all work just as well.
- You can use a vegetarian substitute for the Parmesan cheese or skip it altogether to make a vegetarian version of this recipe.
- To puree the roasted peppers and create the sauce if you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can alternatively use an immersion blender.
Beef and spinach gozleme
- Reduce the amount of heavy cream in the recipe if you desire a richer sauce. On the other hand, you can increase the amount of heavy cream if you like your sauce thinner.
- With a side of garlic bread or a straightforward green salad, this pasta meal is excellent. Enjoy!