Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Most people would contend that a warm chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven is the best thing ever, but I’d have to disagree. My personal view is that a warm 5 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is far superior. So when I came across this 5-ingredient cookie recipe on TikTok that had amassed over 6.1 million likes, I knew I had to try it. Easy butter chocolate chip cookies is AMAZING! You must verify it for yourself.
It couldn’t be easier to create with only a few simple ingredients and no flour or butter. If you are craving peanut butter and chocolate (because, come on, who isn’t? ), try this very easy recipe and wow your family. The amount of happiness in your home will increase, I guarantee it.
The best part of this staying-at-home stuff is actually the recipes we’ve been testing out on TikTok lately, like the Egg Flip Trick. But perhaps these 5-ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are even better. I haven’t eaten sugar since December, but don’t tell anyone, I ate three cookies in one sitting.You can’t fool me; I’ve been making Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies oatmeal since I was a child, and this recipe outperforms all of them, every single time! Don’t forget to check out some of my other well-liked TikTok recipe updates, such as: Let us know what you think of Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies healthy in the comments.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips, I like Lily’s semi sweet chocolate chips
- Set the oven to 350° F.
- 2 baking pans should be greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add chocolate chips and fold.
- Divide the cookie dough into 12 balls and place them on the prepared baking pans using a small ice cream scooper.
- To prevent the cookie dough from spreading, place in the freezer or refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- About 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown, in the oven.
- For five minutes, cookies should cool on the baking pans.
- After moving to wire racks, wait 10 minutes for the food to thoroughly cool.
What makes a cookie soft and chewy or crispy?
As butter incorporates water and milk solids into cookies, they become softer. Once more, the molasses in brown sugar acts as a softener. Light, crispy cookies are produced by baking ingredients with reduced moisture content—granulated sugar and vegetable shortening—for a longer period of time than usual.
Pingback: Vegetarian Thai Green Curry Recipe - DramaCool
Pingback: Easy Jalebi Recipe - DramaCool