Reshmi Chicken Paratha Roll:
For your Iftar feast, try this recipe for mouthwatering Reshmi Chicken Paratha Rolls. It is quite simple to produce monsalwa parathas at any moment.
- 10-12 Kaju (cashew nuts)
- 1 tablespoon of safed til (sesame seeds)
- Lehsan (garlic) sliced into 5-6 cloves
- Adrak (Ginger) 1 inch piece
- Kasuri meethi (Dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tbs
- Cream, 2 tbs
- whisked 1/3 cup Dahi (yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon lal mirch powder (red chilli powder), or to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- 12 tablespoons roasted and crushed
- 12 tsp.
- 12 teaspoons of Namak (salt) or to taste
- 500g of boneless chicken cubes.
- 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- 1 large sliced onion
- Plain of Paratha Mon Salwa
Making Green Chutney:
Make Green Chutney by using Podina (mint leaves) Fresh coriander, 1/4 cup, and sabut lal mirch, 1/4 cup (button red chillies) 4-5 cloves of Lehsan (garlic) 3 to 2
Harry Mirch (Green Chili) Crushing and roasting 3-4 Zeera (Cumin seeds)12 teaspoons of Namak (salt) or lemon juice to taste. Dahi (yogurt) 1 cup2 tablespoons
Our other recipes are,
How to make Reshmi Chicken Paratha Roll:
Sesame seeds and cashew nuts should be well ground in a spice grinder.Add the cream, garlic, ginger, green chilies, and dried fenugreek leaves, and combine to produce a paste.
Add the yogurt, ground cashew paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, black pepper powder, and salt to a bowl and stir to combine.Add the chicken, combine well, cover, and marinate for 30 minutes.In a frying pan,add cooking oil,marinated chicken,mix well and cook on a medium flame until tender and dries up (12-15 minutes). Set aside after adding the onion.Heat a griddle and cook the paratha on both sides until done. Set aside In a blender jar,add mint leaves,fresh coriander,button red chillies,garlic,green chillies,cumin seeds, salt,lemon juice,yogurt and blend well.
Making a roll:
Place cooked chicken, mayonnaise, and green chutney on a paratha. Roll up, wrap in butter paper, and serve.
Pingback: Sweet and Sour Meatballs - DramaCool
Pingback: Mongolian Beef Recipe - DramaCool