Turkey Black Bean Quinoa Bake Recipe:
Black beans, corn, garlic, cooked turkey that has been shredded, and tons of cheddar cheese are all included in this simple Turkey Black Bean Quinoa Bake Recipe. The leftovers belong to the person who prepares the turkey, right? It is up to whoever has extra turkey meat to pick how to use it. Expectations are high, folks. The use of the power’s responsibility component is at this point. It better be good, whatever you decide to do with the leftovers.
- 2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups cooked turkey shredded
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups chopped onion
- 2 bell chopped peppers
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen defrosted corn
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Milk Bread Rolls Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- 1 can drained black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Quinoa should prepared as directed on the package. The typical recipe calls for 1 cup of quinoa combined with 2 cups of water, a pinch of salt, and a pot. It is then instructed to be brought to a boil, reduced to a very low simmer, covered, and cooked for 20 minutes. Then take the dish off the heat and fluff with a fork.
- Olive oil should be heated in a big skillet over medium-high heat to cook peppers and onions. About 12 minutes after adding them, the onions and bell peppers should be tender and beginning to color.
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic, cumin, chili powder, and corn. Eliminate from heat.
- In a big bowl, mix together the cooked quinoa, black beans, onion combination, cilantro, 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese, and the cooked turkey.
- Put inside of a casserole dish. Then, bake it uncovered for 17 minutes at 360°F, until the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese melted and bubbling.
Pingback: Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe - DramaCool